My client a growing Fintech business is looking to recruit their first ER Manager. This role is a pivotal position within the HR team providing advice to the HR community and other senior stakeholders on ER issues and policies. You will work with the UK and EMEA HR population in implementing HR policy/practice and be a relationship manager for ER provision.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proactive approach who wants to drive and build out a new ER platform to modernise this function.
- Partner with specified Senior HR Business Partners in order to develop business appropriate ER strategy
- Take a lead on and roll out ER projects and policies on an UK/EMEA wide basis
- Take the lead in various working groups to develop new policies, documentation, practices and systems
- Liaison with external bodies and subject matter experts in the design/development of new policies and act as a source of best practice both within and beyond the sector including representing the client on external ER forums
- Design and deliver ER training interventions for the EMEA HR community and business mangers relating to the implementation of new policies, procedures, employment legislation and best practice
- Work on global projects that have an EMEA wide impact to ensure that the ER implications are considered and managed
You will have previously worked in a similar position within financial services and have proven project experience.
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.