Our client is an internationally recognised consumer brand. Their HR team support over 700 colleagues across ANZ and they have an opportunity for a HR Manager to join their fun & friendly team.
Reporting into & working closely with the Country HR Manager and leading a small team, this is a broad role where you will work towards the goal to make the company a 'great place to work". Your remit will include providing proactive, escalated ER expertise & advice whilst working on strategic projects such as developing a competitive & attractive total rewards strategy & taking ownership of the I&D agenda.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop & lead the D&I strategy
- Develop & maintain an ER Framework of tools, resources & templates
- Provide accurate & technical advice to managers on operational matters such as performance management, misconduct, termination, personal illness, discrimination/ harassment & disputes as well as important policies / procedures
- Provide specialist advice on enterprise agreements, Awards & legislative/compliance requirements
- Coach & train managers
- Manage Union relationships & represent the company to Fair Work Commission
- Ensure the company offers competitive compensation to attract & retain staff
- Ensure all compensation & benefits policies are up-to-date and communicated in an inspiring way
- Through analysis of data, knowledge & KPI's ensure the right investments are made
- Together with the Country HR Manager, secure actions to improve the employer brand
To be considered you will have a solid background as an HR Generalist / ER Specialist and demonstrate a solid understanding of Australian employment laws. You will enjoy working on strategic HR projects & any previous experience mentoring & developing team members & colleagues will be highly regarded. A flexible, can-do approach and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment will be imperative to your success in this role.
Salary will depend on experience, up to $135K + super
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.