My client, a market leader in the tech space, are seeking an experienced ER Advisor to add to their rapidly growing team.
This is a newly created role to support their growth and success by ensuring effective and efficient management of employees in line with their values and behaviours. You will work closely with the People and Performance Business Partners to provide insights and proactive interventions to drive the business forwards and to ensure that they maintain their high performance culture.
To advise, support and educate line managers on all matters relating to employee relations.
- To effectively manage cases across all divisions of the UK business. Cases will include but are not limited to disciplinary, grievance, performance management, probation, short and long term absence.
- Take ownership of developing the tools required to effectively manage employee relations.
- Design and deliver training to employees to promote best practice and increase capability across the business.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders across the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation.
- Maintain accurate case logs in order to provide data to the business. Provide insights and proactive recommendations based on trends.
- Ensure that People policies are up to date and create new policies as required.
- Communicate forthcoming legislative changes in good time for changes to be made / implemented.
- Work with People Service and Procurement to support the selection and implementation of new suppliers in this area (e.g. Occupational Health)
- Experience of autonomously and pragmatically managing complex cases up to and including tribunal
- Ability to manage a substantial volume of cases in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of creating, revising and implementing policies
- Good knowledge of employment law and keeps up to date with legislative changes and recent case law
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong organisation skills
- Employment law qualification
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.