This growing and ambitious global business is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to head up the team, creating and building a future-fit talent strategy for the UK & Ireland. You will work closely with HR Directors, with responsibility for creating and leading on the full resourcing.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Looking at the approach to resourcing and succession planning to access and hire the best talent across the Business.
- Building sound relationships with key stakeholders across the Business, working proactively with hiring managers.
- Building long-term, external relationships with 3rd party suppliers to provide market data and insights.
- Overseeing aspects of the onboarding process.
- Playing a key role in wider business projects from a resourcing and recruitment perspective, offering critical insights and guidance and ensuring these are future focused.
- Coaching and upskilling managers to enable sound and inclusive hiring decisions and best practice.
This role will suit an individual with proven experience of leading a Resourcing & Talent function where you have built the strategy and team with proven results. You will be able to work at pace and have a flexible approach with the ability adapt your style and approach with different stakeholders.
Whilst this role requires a strategic, forward-thinking Head of Talent Acquisition, you will also be prepared to be hands-on as required.
The role offers a significant opportunity to make a long-term impact in a growing and evolving business that comes with further career development.
The office is located in Leeds, however ther is significant flexibility for flexible/agile working.
Salary is up to £80,000 per annum plus bens
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.