Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a growing AI technology start-up seeking a Head of People Operations to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the CPO, they are looking to hire their first Employee Experience Manager to be an integral part of the Global People Ops team. As a driven, forward-thinking, and creative individual you will be joining a company during accelerated growth at a truly exciting time in its development. You will possess a strong foundation and experience in generalist and best practice HR, upon which you can draw.
You will play an important role in the team, and you will be accountable for designing and delivering a variety of projects to support the end-to-end employee life cycle to drive operational excellence, high performance, and competitive advantage (ranging from one off change programs to cyclical programmes such as Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Employee Engagement etc.)
Your primary responsibility is to ensure an optimal employee experience from the time a prospective team member is scouring the market until their final day with the business. This position is responsible for not only understanding, but trailblazing the employee experience.
Key duties in this role will include:
- Accountable for the delivery of a standardised, global, efficient service for the employee lifecycle, as well as processes and initiatives to support delivery of the People strategy
- Accountable for leading and delivering on People Operations processes and initiatives across the employee life cycle which support the business including systems, compensation and benefits, induction, onboarding, engagement, promotion, performance management and progression
- Lead all operational activity by building and maintaining key relationships across the business to ensure a great delivery experience
- Influence and provide best practice solutions to people managers to deliver against functional plans, and support initiatives aligned to the people strategy
- Work closely with Business Partners and other specialist areas within the People team (Talent and Learning & Development) to ensure resource and support is in place to successfully execute plans
- Coach and advise managers, providing robust challenge through all elements of the People lifecycle. Develop skills, knowledge and confidence to encourage and affect the necessary change to deliver the desired business outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with specialist areas to affect mutual end to end understanding of key people deliverables and processes
- Share internal and external business and commercial knowledge across the wider People teams to provide 'best practice' advice
- Critically evaluating and reviewing our people frameworks, and architecture to ensure they remain fit for purpose and best in class
- Regularly seeking feedback from employees and use this help drive People Operations improvements across the business
- Deliver a data-driven People Operations function across the business providing regular insights to management on ways to improve employee performance and experience.
Key Skills needed for this role include:
- Proven generalist HR experience in a fast moving and agile start-up/scale-up environment
- Experience of delivering projects and operational excellence across the employee life cycle with a focus on reward (comps and bens), performance management, HRIS, employee engagement
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative
- Proven track record of developing, driving and delivering against implementation plans
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership
- Experience of facilitating and influencing decision making
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships
- Comfortable working within an environment that makes decisions quickly and effectively, whilst understanding the impact those decisions can have in the long term
Excellent benefits on offer including, engaged Maternity&Paternity, Tenure gifts, Tech Scheme(Buyback) 25 days annual leave, Bonus, Hybrid working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.