German/EMEA Payroll Specialist
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading insurance firm in London for an EMEA/ German Payroll Specialist to join their growing payroll team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to develop their career and grow within a thriving team.
- You will be responsible for the following duties
- Assist with processing international payrolls across 20 countries with a main focus of German payrolls
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Preparation and issue of P60s, P11s, P45s
- Manual calculations for tax, NI and pension
- Ensure accurate and efficient payroll service is delivered.
- Be the subject matter expert for all payroll questions and queries along with best practices for Germany
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of ADP Freedom payroll is Essential
- Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across German payroll but also UK and EMEA
- Ideally speak German to a business level
- Strong communication skills internal/external
- Business Partner skill set with Senior Stakeholders and Vendors
- Strong Excel (V Look Ups/Pivot Tables)
- Strong analytical skill set
- Payroll systems ADP
- Knowledge of Excel ideally (Pivot tables & VLOOKUP's), Word and Outlook
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Communication skills: written and oral.
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.