EMEA Payroll Project Coordinator (6 monthFTC) £80k - Remote working
A leading Global Insurance firm seek an EMEA Payroll Project Coordinator on an initial 6 month FTC.
This role reports directly into the Head of HR Operations and will coordinate the transition of my clients international payroll services and ensure the smooth running of their payroll throughout the transition.
You will be an experienced Payroll Project Coordinator and be the driving force for planning, managing, and executing the transition of my clients international payroll services, meeting the projects goals on time and within budget.
This can be a fully remote role or have an agile working pattern of 2 days in the office per week.
- Lead development, execution and maintenance of project plans and scope
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (e.g. status reports.)
- Lead and present a holistic view across change impacts and interventions and Risk, Assumption, Issues, Dependency and Decisions (RAIDD) management
- Support key project activities and ensure the coordination of processes and data in line with internal controls
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to maintain alignment and drive progress
- Support local HR teams and the central Payroll team running the end to end implementation and ensuring the appropriate level of governance is in place
- Provide support, guidance and direction across multiple workstreams that form the project, ensuring alignment to scope, governance structures implemented, and to agreed timelines
- Work closely with the Global mobility and Tax teams to ensure compliance and alignment of assignees to the new processes
- Experience of working as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in working on Payroll projects and Cloud technology
- Experience working on payroll service transitions
- Vendor management experience
- Consultative and collaborative
- Highly organised, with good planning/prioritisation/time management skills
- Analytical and able to solve problems
- Able to work flexibly to achieve tight deadlines/targets
- Able to positively react to change
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.