My client is currently looking to recruit for an EMEA Payroll Officer working alongside the Reward Manager and HRBP based in the heart of London, working for a well-known financial services firm.
- Responsible for delivering global payrolls for 13 countries as well as UK and Ireland.
- Act as the first point of call for managing payroll queries.
- Ensure that payrolls are compliant with current PAYE legislation.
- Oversee other payroll providers.
- Completion of the monthly, quarterly and annual payroll journals for allocated payrolls
- A positive "can do attitude" & personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
- Must have pervious exposure dealing with UK and International markets.
- Knowledge of ADP IHCM or Freedom
My client is ideally looking for someone for someone is either immediate or is already on a short notice period. They are offering fantastic benefits, great company culture, long term growth opportunity within the business. If this role sounds ideally for you please apply now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.