£65000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you looking for your next International Payroll Manager opportunity? Have you had previous experience managing small to medium sized teams and enjoying training, mentoring and developing team members? I am partnering with a city based financial services brand to source for a new created Payroll Manager role.
The Payroll Manager will manage a team of 6 Payroll Specialists to ensure accurate and complete maintenance of the monthly payroll cycle for UK, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and UAE.
* Train, mentor and develop a team of 6, ensuring day to day tasks are completed on time and inline with SLA's.
* Keep abreast of payroll related laws, regulations and company practices and policies.
* Serve as an internal subject matter expert on payroll activities and strategies to both compliance and business performance optimisation.
* Day to day management of payroll regulatory risks by applying understanding of current and new industry practices.
* Maintain strong working relationships with international payroll provider.
* Act as escalation point to the team regarding complex payroll activities.
* Guides leadership in the development of long-term compliance strategies that optimise group or company performance.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.