£50000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Fascinated by the future of technology? Are you looking for a role that offers you the ability to step up into your first supervisory role? I am partnering with a leading fintech brand in central London to source a driven and ambitious EMEA Payroll professional on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the outsourced payroll vendor to review and sign off the payroll output for multiple European entities on a monthly basis.
- Review the wider payroll team task lists to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operations i.e. workload, management of the shared mailbox, timely responses to employee queries etc
- Responsible for ad hoc team tasks i.e. preparation of annual payroll calendars, annual Form 42 reconciliation and filing, P11D and P60's etc.
- Check and approve payments (Net Pay, Taxes / Social Security etc) in a timely fashion.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with internal / external payroll audit work.
- Deputise for the Payroll Manager and cover during absences.
- Assist Payroll Manager on individual team performance.
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager on recruitment, onboarding and training of Payroll staff.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.