£45000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fascinated by the future of technology? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity within EMEA Payroll? I am partnering with a leading fintech brand in central London to source a driven and ambitious EMEA Payroll professional on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the outsourced payroll vendor to review and sign off the payroll output for multiple European entities on a monthly basis. Specifically for Southern European entities i.e. Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece.
- Ensuring all payments and statutory reporting to Tax / Social Security authorities, Pensions etc are reconciled and paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with any internal / external payroll audit tasks.
- To support the wider Payroll team to cover for vacations and other absences.
- To liaise with tax authorities, pension and benefit providers plus other third parties as required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.