EMEA Payroll Analyst 12 month FTC £65k + Bonus - City
A leading and Global Bank seek an experienced EMEA Payroll professional to look after their UK and a number of EMEA payrolls.
Reporting into the Global Head of Payroll you be tasked with a being a subject matter expert and be the main point of contact for any UK & EMEA questions and queries.
Please note that this role offers an agile working pattern with flexibility.
- Review and process additions and changes to payroll system and ensure accounting distribution and preparation of deductions.
- Answers questions from employees and managers regarding payroll matters, records, deductions and procedures.
- Analyses and processes changes on internal reports and make corrections to internal applications.
- Coordinates and processes any irregular payments.
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Utilises the various internal and external payroll and HR systems to perform duties.
- Requires a good knowledge of company payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure payroll processes to be performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Gather and provide responses and data for external and internal audits.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Strong good understanding of payroll legislation.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team working skills.
- General financial skills and knowledge, including basic understanding of balance sheet and budgeting.
- Working knowledge of Workday, Cloudpay and ADP Streamline is preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.