This high profile global business is seeking an Executive General Manager of People & Culture. Reporting to the Managing Director and working with global and regional offices, you will create and implement relevant and commercial people strategies that are aligned to the business objectives. Whilst strategic HR skills are essential, it is imperative that you are unafraid to be hands on in your approach.
This is a key role in contributing to the success of the employer brand and strategic business objectives and as such, you will demonstrate the ability to influence and align key stakeholders to a course of action. In addition to your executive skills, you will be expected to develop your teams capabilities, ensuring that HR is delivering valuable and impactful initiatives.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- A global mindset & experience, with the ability to balance global & local initiatives
- Demonstrated experience leading, mentoring & developing a team of HR professionals
- Have prior experience in a similar role including business transformation experience
- Strong influencing skills to lead & drive change
- Innovative thinking and strong business acumen
If you are interested to explore this opportunity, please register your interest by forwarding a resume in the first instance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.