I'm happy to assist one of our amazing legal clients, who are looking for an Early Talent Recruitment Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a fulltime position, based in London and they offer hybrid and agile working. They are well known for their friendly work environment and not one day will be the same.
To join the team, you must bring a great and positive attitude and eager to learn and develop yourself within the company. They value their people and like to see them grow within the business. Did you recently graduate or do you have some recruitment experience already and would you like to develop yourself within this law firm? Continue reading!
Some of your duties will be:
- Coordinate Early Careers events, such as open day, fairs and networking events
- Take ownership of the Early Talent social media channels to help improve student engagement
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring a seamless candidate experience that is in line with the Firm's core values
- Build excellent relationships with future trainees and apprentices and understand their developing needs.
- Provide support for the qualification processes and seat rotation.
- Support with any Early Talent related projects.
As you can see, this is a real ''hands on'' role! You are a proactive individual and a great communicator. As the Early Talent Recruitment Assistant you will make sure you provide excellent service to all internal and external parties and you bring good knowledge of Outlook,Word and social media.
Is this your new dream job? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.