As a globally recognised leader in consulting across areas including assessment, development and coaching this organisation is looking for a candidate with experience across (or a passion to get in to) D&I, comms or solutions design to join their recently established D&I consulting practice.
What will this role involve?
Working alongside the Head of Inclusive leadership and R&D, lead you will look to hypothesise, create, develop and design the most forward thinking and innovative Diversity and Inclusion solutions.
This will include:
- Working alongside client account directors to create bespoke offerings for their end clients
- Assisting in the creation of business development materials
- Having a role in tracking D&I work sold across global offices
- Alongside the Head of practise and internal team - defining this organisations narrative on D&I, as well as looking at how to communicate this to the wider market
- Work with internal business services teams to create key comms documents for both internal and external
- Supporting the design and development of the global team, including structure and responsibilities
- Creating thought leadership around Inclusivity
What do you need?
- A genuine interest in Diversity & Inclusion and a passion for sharing this with people is essential
- Experience of working either within a consultancy focussed on D&I; within an HR function looking at D&I or within the Comms team for a charity or NGO
- A self starter with the drive to keep up to date with new trends and hot topics within Diversity and Equality
- Preferably, you'll have an understanding around how complex projects work
- Excellent communication skills both orally and verbally with the ability to present ideas in a logical fashion
- Resilient and comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous but exciting environment
- Open to global travel - you'll be working alongside a NYC based researcher
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and excellent package
- Working for a globally respected brand
- Joining a team at a very exciting time of growth and a chance for real job crafting
- Opportunity for global travel
- Excellent support to develop your career and achieve your goals
Apply today for a confidential conversation and more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.