I am currently working with an excellent media brand who are looking to hire a Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager on a permanent basis working in a wider global D+I function of around 10. The team is committed to raising visibility of its agenda and in turn deliver on its commitments through the UK DEI Report . You will project manage UK and European DEI efforts, ensuring people centricity and innovation underpins all their activities, and you will support global DEI activities.
In this role you will:
- Engage stakeholders, align resources and project manage the delivery of a range of DEI initiatives that truly embed change.
- Use your strong DEI and management background to deliver quick wins and accelerate solution delivery to solve simple and complex problems.
- Build solid relationships with Senior UK Leadership, People Team, and Communications
- Collaborate with the global DEI team and promote DEI efforts to the business and employees, so that staff can understand where and how to access DEI needs.
- Engage partners in the UK/Europe and global DEI agenda, ensuring their awareness and understanding of continuous education and transformation efforts.
- Evaluate and assist with the rollout of new policies, practices and processes that better deliver on our equity, diversity and inclusion goals and in turn, build belonging and enhance the employee experience.
- Suggest how people data and insights can be used by the global DEI team and business leaders to understand our organisation's narrative and progress. Hold leaders and the UK team to account for delivering against agreed targets.
- Plan, own and manage the project delivery of UK and European DEI activities, in terms of critical path, deliverables, budget, risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage third party DEI vendor relationships, holding partner(s) accountable for their deliverables and tracking/managing the achievement of these.
- Devise and facilitate workshops to encourage new ways of working and solve problems.
- Develop and rollout DEI roadmaps that raise the profile and visibility of the UK and European business
To carry out this role you must be an:
- Experienced DEI leader with broad subject matter expertise.
- Outstanding project manager with an ability to manage multiple complex workstreams.
- Agile problem solver with a high tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-pace global environment. Analytical, critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.