Frazer Jones are working with a UK based investment manager on the appointment of a Diversity and Inclusion lead. This is a key hire for the business, who have committed to keeping diversity and inclusion high on their agenda across the board.
Based in London, this role will report to the Head of HR, and fit as a wider part of the HR business partnering team, however the role is largely standalone, offering roughly a sixty to forty strategic:operational split.
Responsibilities include working with ExCo to refine the internal D&I strategy managing programmes and networks. There will be a focus on working closely with the wider HR team to run projects and campaigns, maintaining close relationships with wider senior business leaders.
- Background in D&I within a global financial services business is preferred
- Preference for candidates coming from a background in HR
- Project management skill-set evident in managing previous strategic programmes
- Excellent relationship building skills across all levels of stakeholder, internally and externally
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.