Our client is a well-known retail brand with over 20.000 employees worldwide. For their headquarter in Düsseldorf our client is looking for a
Director People Germany (m/f/d)
to join their team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and support to the function's and/or business unit's leaders on all aspects of People function initiatives including strategy, growth, succession planning, performance management, leadership development, total rewards planning, Team Member Relations and organizational effectiveness.
- Leads market talent management strategy for business functions across markets ensuring career and develop paths are mapped for critical positions delivery & shaping against talent management strategy.
- Coaching & development of the leadership team & overall market strategy for the senior management team & cross functional leaders within market.
- Enable a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy & mindset in terms of leadership approach to all team member touchpoints.
- Strategic transformational partner to the market leadership team and Market CEO.
- Strategic leader in the cross-market people leadership team.
- External trends & best practise sharing.
- In conjunction with L&D, provides input into competency and skill gap development for business function.
- Provide input into unique market nuances related talent acquisition, total rewards, retention and development.
- Operates as a strategic change leader ensuring the organization realizes the people side of the benefit is achieved.
- Maintains strategic oversight of HR Delivery, Operations and Service teams programs & solutions to market.
- Creates people strategies to support new business models and/or evolving business capabilities.
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- Highly experienced in Stakeholder management through Influencing capability
- Ability to manage through complexity and deploy change
- Experience in working in a global matrix environment
- High level of business acumen
- Strong experience in workers council partnership and facilitation
- Fluent German is mandatory
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.