Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer of innovative technology and electronic products. For their new global division we are looking for a strategic as well as hands-on Business Partner with the capability to set-up a multi-site HR function from scratch and to support the further growth of the business.
- Provide HR strategy, leadership and guidance to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- First point of contact at several sites for all HR related issues such as; recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation & benefits, employee and industrial relations
- Introduction of HR processes and standards, build up HR department
- Develop and maintain effective communications within the organisation
- Implement and maintain highly effective safety programs and standards
- BA degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Several years' experience in a HR managing position
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, employee relations, training and development.
- Experience in an international and complex environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing and growing environment
- Self-starter personality and team player
- Excellent German and English skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".