Our client, DHL Express, is looking for a Director of Compensation & Benefits Europe for the HQ in Bonn. DHL Express is the international courier, parcel and express mail division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL, the world´s largest logistics company.
Director of Compensation & Benefits Europe (m/f/d)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establish Global Compensation & Benefit policies and implement Compensation & Benefit initiatives in Europe to attract, motivate and retain highly qualified and engaged employees
- Develop market competitive remuneration recommendations to ensure competitive and cost effective compensation and benefit programs
- Participate on the European HR team responsible for setting HR strategy and direction for the European business
- Consultant to senior management in Europe regarding the implementation of European guidelines, policies and schemes
- Develop bonus calculation systems and administrate calculation of the bonuses for the global and regional executive population
- You have extensive working experience in Compensation & Benefits, optimally gained in an international service related environment
- You have substantial experience in job grading (i.e. Mercer´s methodology)
- You are pragmatic, solution-oriented and able to influence in a matrix organization
- You aim for more and are a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach
- You are business fluent in English, further languages are a plus
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".