Our client is an internationally operating logistics company headquartered in NRW. To expand and strengthen the Compensation & Benefits offering, we are looking to hire a
Director Compensation & Benefits (m/f)
to be based in the German headquarters.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement compensation and benefits policies and standards for several countries in Europe
- Cooperate with local HR teams regarding compensation and benefits projects throughout Europe
- Benchmarking and developing of a competitive compensation structure along with attractive and cost-effective benefits and programmes
- Working closely with European senior HR leaders along the lines of the overall HR strategy
- Work with external vendors and consultancies
- University degree in economics, Human Resources, Finance or similar
- Extensive working experience and deep knowledge in a regional/international compensation and benefits capacity
- In-depth knowledge of the Mercer grading methodology
- Hands-on workstyle with strong project management skills and a solution-oriented and proactive approach
- Business fluent English, German and additional language skills are an advantage
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".