This leading global professional services firm is looking for a Digital Learning Manager to join its team.
Reporting into the EMEA COO this is an exciting new role for the business that will see you managing the current LMS along with identifying new technology for the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of LMS system governance and policies in collaboration with key stakeholder groups across global territories
- Work closely with EMEA HR Operations HRIS teams to effectively direct data to and from the LMS, enabling connections into other business systems and applications, ensuring data integrity exists for security, access and analytics purposes
- Management of security roles and user access permissions across EMEA businesses
- Works closely with in country stakeholders to establish and support a wider distributed network of basic level system administrator
- Designs and creates a range of system support tools including process documentation, training for the LMS system etc
- Consults and collaborates extensively with EMEA People Transformation Team, and wider EMEA and in country HR teams to set up and administer a range of learning programmes, curricula, learning checklists and online modules within the system
- Custodian of the Academy online learning tool, management of providers, relevant content, measure ROI and promotion and alignment to career and learning pathways
- Management of the system architecture and uploading / maintenance of learning content in the system
- Drawing key financial data, tracking learning budget spent, and budget remaining by cost centre
- Development of LMS marketing activity to drive end user usage and promote new learning
- Streamline existing talent and learning processes through digital solutions
The firm are looking to meet with:
- Candidates who have gained experience within Professional services
- Good level of HTML skills.
- Previous experience in the implementation and management of a learning management system essential, with experience of Cornerstone and Workday preferred.
- Well organized and structured in approach, with strong project management skills that delivers fast and responsive follow through
- Knowledge and experience of working within a learning and development team and understands the principles of blended learning design and delivery
- Able to build strong working relationships across a range of business functions and geographies
- Understands business systems, systems architecture, databases and reporting disciplines
- Focused on the end user (learner) experience
- Able to think strategically and innovatively about systems and processes
- Can anticipate operational system issues, develops preventative measures and communicates proactively
- Knowledge of technical content integration standards such as SCORM and AICC. Experience with e-learning authoring software e.g. Captivate and Articulate
- A self-starter with a passion for using digital solutions to improve employee learning experiences
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.