As a globally recognised leader in consulting across areas including assessment, development and coaching this organisation is looking for a solutions designer to join their recently established D&I consulting practice.
What will this role involve?
Working alongside the Head of Inclusive leadership and R&D, lead you will look to hypothesise, create, develop and design the most forward thinking and innovative Diversity and Inclusion solutions.
This will include:
- Working alongside client account directors to create bespoke offerings for their end clients
- Assisting in the creation of business development materials
- Having a role in tracking D&I work sold across global offices
- Alongside the Head of practise and internal team - defining this organisations narrative on D&I, as well as looking at how to communicate this to the wider market
- Work with internal business services teams to create key comms documents for both internal and external
- Supporting the design and development of the global team, including structure and responsibilities
- Creating thought leadership around Inclusivity
What do you need?
- A genuine interest in Diversity & Inclusion and a passion for sharing this with people
- Experience of working within a consultancy focussed on D&I is desirable though internally focussed experience is also of value
- The passion to keep up to date with new trends and stay ahead of the curve on training on D&I
- Exposure to complex project work is a must - either as a consultant, project manager or on internal projects
- Excellent communication skills both orally and verbally with the ability to present ideas in a logical fashion
- Resilient and comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous but exciting environment
- Open to global travel
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and excellent package
- Working for a globally respected consultancy
- Joining a team at a very exciting time of growth and a chance for real job crafting
- Opportunity for global travel
- Excellent support to develop your career and achieve your goals
Apply today for a confidential conversation and more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.