We have a current opportunity for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in London and offers hybrid/remote working.
- The company is committed to being a truly diverse, inclusive and equitable meritocracy in which all employees feel comfortable to do their best, realize their full potential and thrive in their careers. We are looking for a Diversity Manager in EMEA to move forward our agenda in line with business goals.
- Strategy: Create and deliver the EMEA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy in conjunction with regional business leaders, the Head of Talent and Development, key members of the Human Resources Leadership Team aligned to the Global Culture and Engagement Team: Collaborate with HR Heads to integrate DE&I into all HR Processes
- Act as internal consultant to support business leaders to achieve DE&I Strategy to support their goals
- Programmes: Design, develop, and roll-out regional programs in conjunction with Talent and Development colleagues, to understand talent pipelines and educate EMEA population in DE&I topics, working in collaboration with Chief Culture Officer to roll out global programmes, as appropriate, and ensure all activities are aligned to global strategy.
- Collaborate with Resourcing team to design, develop and roll-out targeted recruitment programmes, for example Early Careers and return-to-work after career breaks.
- Support Employee Resource Groups to establish governance, clarify agendas and report on progress, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Work with HR and the business to ensure transparent HR processes which are equitable to all employees
- Work with Talent and Development Team and the Global Culture Team on Culture and Engagement topics, using Employee Engagement Survey data to build the culture over time
- Employer Brand and Communications: Act as the subject matter expert for DE&I across EMEA
- Influence senior leaders to embrace and promote DE&I and hold to account on progress.
- Engage stakeholders across UKI, South Africa, Continental Europe and Middle East and North Africa, recognising the cultural nuances of the DE&I agenda in each part of our region.
- Identify, build and sustain DE&I partnerships externally including Dive-In festival
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Team in managing external and internal promotion and representation of the company's Employee Value Proposition and approach to the D&I agenda.
- Manage nominations for external diversity programmes and awards
- Reporting: Manage EMEA DE&I budget.
- Develop and support operational and governance systems to support DE&I processes.
- Monitor and report Diversity demographics.
- Where appropriate, support external benchmarking activity to ensure that the company maintains and improves on best practice.
- Input to regulatory reports such as ESG Report and Gender Pay Gap Report to represent the company's approach to DE&I.
- Identify solutions to meet key metrics
- Maintains metrics and prepares periodic reports for senior management for evaluating/measuring DEI initiatives, providing updates and highlighting successes of programs.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Diversity/broader HR experience with proven track record and the ability to represent the company internally and externally.
- Passionate about DE&I, a subject matter expert with an ability to execute the strategy for DE&I, in line with business goals.
- Self-starter- able to take ownership, work on own initiative and meet expected deadlines.
- Ability to partner with senior stakeholders including executive team to understand their business strategy.
- Close liaison with Talent and Development team and broader HR - SVP HR, Resourcing, Compensation and Benefits, HRIS and Talent and Development teams.
- Hands-on with a willingness to work at a strategic as well as an operational level.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to represent the company externally and internally.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Understanding and awareness of legislation, inclusion and diversity challenges and best practice in different geographies, as well as the cultural and social nuances between different countries and regions.
- A genuine passion for diversity, inclusion, and equity plus pragmatism about how best to get things done.
- Have the courage and resilience to take on board different viewpoints and change plans where appropriate
- Build trust and comfort on DE&I matters with all levels of employees, facilitating dialogue and creating a shared, inclusive approach.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.