More specifically, as the Culture and Change Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Providing admin suport for Culture and Change projects
- Liaising with external consultants and suppliers
- Being the first point of contract for employees with queries
- Assisting with the admin aruond meetings and events
- Creating and working with the design team to create materials to support projects
- Collating research materials for projects
- Supporting the wider HR team
The ideal candidate for this role will have a genuine interest in a role in organisational development in a commercial context, ideally with some relevant experience either from a professional environment or education.
You must have excellent organistational skills, experience of project work and the ability to manage heavy workloads and conflicting priorities. You must also have a client centred approach and be resilient, flexible and committed to your role.
If you are keen to hear more on this really exciting and rare opportunity, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.