Our client is a leading Search Firm in the US, due to rapid and ongoing growth within the business they are now looking for a Corporate Recruiter within their New York office. This is a new role within the group and due to the nature of the position you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of recruitment for the New York office.
You will support recruitment across the New York office, working with the hiring managers to seek out the best talent for their teams. Partner with the internal stakeholders to ensure the best recruitment practices, new hire retention and candidate experience. You will also expand the campus recruitment piece for the group hiring interns for the salesforce, operations and client services teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree within a relevant field
- You will ideally have from 2 experience in full-cycle recruitment either in agency or in-house either temporary or permanent. You will be energetic, have an excellent track record and have a can do attitude.
- This is a great position for an external 360 recruiter looking to make the move to internal in a growing and ambitious Company
What they Offer:
- Oppotunity to earn commission from day 1 and competitive base salary
- Summer Fridays + 20 days PTO
- Top performers lunch club and annual trips
- Spot incentives and team nights out
- Competitive Benefits including health, vision and dental
- Traning academy and comprehensive career path
The SR Group (US), Inc. DBA Maximum Management is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.