The ideal candidate would be someone is who flexible, adaptable, and helpful.
- Support upcoming Open Enrollment process.
- Lead on the day-to-day benefits administration for a robust benefits package and multi-state leave practices.
- Answer staff questions around benefits plans and policies.
- Work with our new HRIS and existing benefits vendors to coordinate the integration process.
- Develop materials and resources to better support current staff's knowledge of our benefits package and promote our offerings to potential new projects.
- Human Resources Administration
- Act as first point of contact for staff questions.
- Perform HR admin tasks, such as employment verifications, HR file management, I-9 administration, and employment law compliance support, including posting notices and keeping up to date with changes to state and federal laws.
- Work with Senior HR Manager and Chief Operating Officer on creation and implementation of new anti-harassment training
- Support Onboarding & Offboarding process.
- Support performance review process.
- Work on ad hoc HR projects.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.