We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to help cover staffing needs.
As the Contract Recruiter, your responsibilities will include coordinating the hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you'll employ your specialized skills and network to bring the right people on board.
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- 2+ years of sourcing and/or recruitment experience
- Familiarity with recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding organization ability
- BS in HR, Business or relevant field
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.