Our client is an International Professional Services/Advisory Firm that are specialists in their field. They are currently seeking a high calibre with minimum 2 years of experience in Consulting industry and/or in-house Compensation & Benefits or Talent & Rewards related function. Great learning opportunity to grow industry specific knowledge and client services skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysis and research market news to turn raw figures into market insights
- Prepare presentation and meeting materials along with the team
- Assist in preparing project proposal and providing data support to facilitate projects
- Responsible for project management and communication with clients to derive the best solutions
- Manage portfolio of accounts and assist in building relationships with key clients
- Connect with clients and solve their day-to-day queries
- Understand client needs to identify client expectation and ensure assignments are completed on time
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Consulting industry and/or in-house Compensation & Benefits or Talent & Rewards related function Professional service experience is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree holder. Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Social Studies, or equivalent is preferred.
- Analytical mindset with strong research and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage multiple clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Diligent and independent, attentive to details, service-oriented, positive, organise, and have a strong sense of responsibility
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.