The Comp & Bens Manager will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a group-wide remuneration; including base pay, performance bonus, other bonuses and benefits. This person will be the expert for all incentive related projects and advises Senior Management accordingly.
- Identify, develop, enhance and maintain HR remuneration processes
- Identify, implement and maintain best-fit tools for group-wide job leveling and evaluation
- Create and maintain an up-to-date incentive system for the entire group
- Facilitate the evaluation and design of incentive plans and recognition programs to optimize plan design in alignment with business objectives
- Perform market research and analysis in support of compensation decisions
- Recommend and advise Senior Management regarding incentive systems
- Identify and implement innovative and attracting incentives for employees at different locations in coordination with local HR colleagues
- Train and advise managers and HR teams on different aspects of remuneration processes
- Design, implement and evaluate competitively and cost-effective benefits programs that support the Company's business strategy and values
- Support in the budgeting process for employee-related costs
- Collaborate with HR colleagues from different locations
- Work closely with stakeholders in other departments
You will have an established background within an international fast-paced environment in managing compensation and benefits processes and structures.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead compensation and benefits across multiple countries within a growing and dynamic group.
The SR Group Italy SRL. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.