Our client is a multinational company in the FMCG sector located in Bavaria, Germany. To boost their HR offering we are looking for a
Compensation and Benefits Manager (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new Compensation and Benefits programmes and concepts
- Work closely with the German HR leadership to deliver reward and compensation & benefits offerings
- Drive annual salary and bonus rounds
- Continuously review and improve the compensation and benefits structure
- Ensure a good service to employees around social security and tax topics
- University degree in economic studies or commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of experience in Compensation & Benefits or HR Rewards
- Detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements for remuneration, benefits, tax and employment law in Germany
- Excellent communication and networking skills, as well as a can-do mentality
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
- MS Office skills are a must, ability to work with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".