A leading global business is currently looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to be based out of Dubai, covering Middle East, Africa and India Region.
Reporting into the HR Director you will also manage annual compensation surveys in relevant markets, analyse compensation trends and data and prepare recommendations for changes to current compensation frameworks. You shall have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be confident at presenting to the leadership teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluate and compare current benefits offering with internal and external plan benchmarks by analyzing surveys and gathering a variety of information to inform decision making.
- Make recommendations to management on competitive benefits for the region's employee population.
- Develop specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to maintain competitive position in the labor market, and to maintain consistent benefit offerings across employee populations and geographies, as appropriate.
- Manage vendor and consultant relationships. Ensures billing from vendors and consultants is accurate for work performed.
- Provides well thought out advice to staff and leadership on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions for compensation-related programs.
- Performs regular job evaluations and market analysis, aligned with internal and external data and benchmarks.
- Communication lead for all annual pay and incentive processes; with an eye for increasing consistency, reducing risk, and minimizing process complexity.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of salary surveys to ensure benchmarking data is regularly available and market trends are communicated and understood by leadership, in a proactive manner.
- Develop mobility policies and solutions that meets diverse intra and inter region mobility requirements of a growing regional business.
The ideal candidate will have substantial compensation and benefits experience ideally gained within a multinational organisation in the region. Ideally you shall have covered a wide geography / region which will not be limited to the GCC. This is an international business and as such you must have demonstrable experience and previous responsibility for an international client group or market.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.