Reporting to the Country CEO as well as the Group CHRO this CPO/Country HR Director will design, develop and implement HR programs and align the strategic people plan with with business objectives. Acting as a key member of the leadership team the CPO/ HR Director will be seen as a trusted advisor to the CEO and be in a position of true influence as the business continues to grow.
Working for a dynamic company in an ever evolving industry this role presents a real opportunity for an experienced HR Director to make an impact and raise the bar of HR capability in the organsiation.
The CPO is viewed as a key, strategic member of the executive leadership team and will be instrumental in ensuring the growth and future success of the organisationn
- Develop an effective talent acquisition and talent management strategy which is critical to the success of the business
- Partner directly with the management team on workforce planning, performance management and succession planning
- Act as key strategic business partner on organization and leadership development issues in collaboration with key Leaders. Build, coordinate the HRBP team & liaise with HOD's to understand their business agenda and help them deliver their key business outcomes & overcome their people challenges
- Partner with senior management to implement and get their alignment related to the implementation of People's policies, practices and programs within their division and overall organization
HR Services & Operations:
- Supervise HR Services team whose function is to provide all staff with prompt HR services and clarity
- Implement and manage compliance with Vietnam's Labor laws and internal regulations relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle
People and Organizational Development:
- Design and develop leadership and organizational development solutions to build identified organizational/people capabilities required to achieve the organization's goals.
- Lead the Learning & Development Committee to support a dynamic and highly performed team with structured development initiatives
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the best performance of the company & employees
- 12+ years of experience in human resources management with a leading Multi National Company.
- HR Director with prior Consultancy experience preferred
- Passionate with people development and coaching
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Human resources and/or in Business
- Must have proven experience of managing a HR function in Malaysia and an understanding of local laws and regulations
- Must be familiar with performance management, talent management frameworks & international working environment
- Ability to provide structured people insights into the team and business in an international environment
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and work with different stakeholders at multiple levels throughout the organization
- Fluent English is essential with additional language skills of Bahasa and Mandarin strongly preferred.
Salary - RM 30,000 - 40,000pm + bonus & incentives
*Please note this role is only open to Malaysian Citizens and Residents*
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.