Singapore River, Singapore
S$80000 - S$130000 per annum + Bonus
18 days ago
- Career Coach, APAC
- Leading Global Consultancy
- Salary: Competitive (SGD S$80k - S$130k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Our client is an International premium Consultancy with a significant base in Singapore. They have engaged our services exclusively for a Career Coach role to manage their exciting programme designed for graduates through to senior managers and alumni as an effective engagement method. This role is APAC facing and supports the career path for internal employees looking to upskill and refresh existing skillsets, change to a new business area or role, or those considering a move from the firm so they can be aware of their options and thereby make an informed decision.
This company is innovative, open and they refreshingly focus on their alumni and see them as a key future talent pool. This role would play an active part in alumni events and network with this group of people.
The client is ideally looking for;
- Someone with a Recruitment Consultancy background
- And, a Coaching background
- Experience of having worked in a consultancy environment is desirable
- In order to excel in this firm you must be very switched on, energetic, innovative and dynamic. An out the box smart thinker would do well here! They hire the very best people in the market and are a high value, premium brand.
Communication & Branding;
- In order to be successful, you will need to reach your far and wide target audience so will come with great ideas in terms of your own internal branding and comms
- Set aspirational goals and metrics to measure success in APAC
- Embed a career culture across APAC
- Regularly analyse regional departure data and share trends with leadership teams
- Provide one-on-one confidential career support for departing employees
- Build relationships with employers, clients, recruitment agencies, and alumni to keep pulse on industry job trends/climate and facilitate matching of departing employees and alumni with open roles
- Lead training sessions on career planning and career coaching-related topics
Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits, fantastic offices and further career opportunities within the firm.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore or Hong Kong will be eligible.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.