Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be working in a team fo 5 and also have valuable exposore to working with the CFO and CEO of the business. You will also liaise closely wtih the finance and payroll teams as well as various other department heads. This role is focused on ebenfits but you will also be involved in work related to D&I, L&D, recruitment and employee engagement.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Play a key role in building a consistent and competitive benefits package across the group
- Ensuring an effective health and wellbeing offering is in place for employees
- Collecting and analysing data from different departments and business brands to inform benefit design decisions
- Produce communication for the company website and brochures
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, deliver and continually evaluate a reward and benefits strategy that supports us in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Support the administration and communication of employee benefits
- Support in the implementation of competitive, creative and cost effective benefits
- Benchmark benefits practices, programmes and policies to ensure we position ourselves as an employer of choice e.g. maternity policy
- Also assist with other areas of HR such as Diversity & Inclusion, employee engagement, recruitment and Learning & Development.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.