Frazer Jones are working with a leading property client on an exclusive basis that are looking for a progressive Benefits Advisor to join the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR generalist or a junior Benefits/Reward professional to develop and progress in the lucrative HR field of compensation and benefits. Extensive training and development will be provided to help fast track your career.
You will be joining a highly estalibished FTSE property business with over 2000 employees based in central London.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be working in a team of 5 and also have valuable exposore to working with the CFO and CEO of the business. You will also liaise closely with the finance and payroll teams as well as various other department heads. This role is focused on benefits but you will also be involved in work related to D&I, L&D, recruitment and employee engagement.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Play a key role in building a consistent and competitive benefits package across the group
- Ensuring an effective health and wellbeing offering is in place for employees
- Collecting and analysing data from different departments and business brands to inform benefit design decisions
- Produce communication for the company website and brochures
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, deliver and continually evaluate a reward and benefits strategy that supports us in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Support the administration and communication of employee benefits
- Support in the implementation of competitive, creative and cost effective benefits
- Benchmark benefits practices, programmes and policies to ensure we position ourselves as an employer of choice e.g. maternity policy
- Also assist with other areas of HR such as Diversity & Inclusion, employee engagement, recruitment and Learning & Development.
Prior experience with benefits and project work is preferable but it is essential you are passionate about growing your skills in this area and are willing to learn and use your initiative to take ownership of the role. You must have excellent communiation skills with the ability to effectively engage with staff at all levels across the business including senior stakeholders. You should also be comfortable using Excel.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.