We are excited to partnering exclusively with a banking institution for a new HR Business Partner position based in Guernsey, Channel Islands. This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to make a move out of London, or simply enjoy the safety and lifestyle benefits of living on the Channel Islands.
Coming in as an AVP, you will be an experienced HR Business Partner who can confidently communicate with senior stakeholders locally and virtually, and will be responsible for providing HR offerings across the CI, UK and Europe.
- Support the bank in the execution of people priorities, including but not limited to org development, D&I, talent management and culture enhancement
- Assisting with employee relations matters
- Programme implementation to enhance workforce demographics
- Establish and implement HR procedures
- Support the VP with HR strategy execution
- Managing recruitment processes for all levels
- Experience as an HRBP at AVP level or equivalent
- Experience in working for a financial/professional services firm
- Professional qualification/graduate degree in Human Resources
- Detailed knowledge of UK employment law
- Excellent communication, mediation and consulting skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further and would like to speak about life in Guernsey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.