We are working with a prestigious and highly desired boutique financial advisory firm to hire their first dedicated and strategic Campus Recruitment Lead (at Associate level) to manage the attraction, recruitment and development of entry level talent.
Reporting directly into the Global People Director, you will have the opportunity to implement exciting initiatives and have real autonomy from day one.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Implementing and executing an innovative and successful early careers attraction, selection and engagement strategy
- Identifying hiring needs in collaboration with the business
- Building and establishing excellent working relationships with HR BPs
- Maintaining relationships with target universities
- Planning and executing diversity and inclusion related events to promote the firms programme - e.g. Women in Investments
- Guiding hiring managers through interview and selection processes, helping educate best practice
- Supporting with visa and immigration processes
- Ensuring a high standard of service is delivered to candidates and internal business clients alike
- Working with colleagues in the US to align strategy and achieve the same goal
This is a fantastic and very rare opportunity to join a business where you will have genuine autonomy from day one and the chance to lead on the firms entire early careers programme.
You must be driven, dedicated and passionate about hiring early talent. This role requires an innovate individual who is flexible and pragmatic in their approach but not afraid of a challenge. You will be confident in liaising with senior stakeholder across the business and take pride in being the expert in this field of HR.
If you have experience working in graduate, early careers or intern recruitment and have worked in a financial services firm, then this could be the role for you!
Please apply today to find out more.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.