A Director, HR Business Partner role has become available at one of the European-based Luxury Retail Company in Hong Kong. The role will have a predominant focus on Greater China and look after company-wide HR initiatives.
- Report into Head of HR who based in Hong Kong;
- Supervise the Business Partner team;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders in the region to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Manage HR projects & transformations, talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Demonstrate relatable experience on supporting the delivery of HR projects, creating compelling employee value proposition to help maintain and attract a talented workforce;
- Support talent development partnering closely with the business and Talent Development Specialists to strengthen talent pipeline.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 10 years of HR Business Partnering experience in sizable MNC environment;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Proven leadership ability and passionate in developing career in a leadership role;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively
- Strong time management ability and forward thinking with strong analytical and presentation ability;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.