My client is a global business who are looking to hire Management Consultants at Advisor (Assistant Manager) level in response to their continued success and the markets demand for their services. Due to the nature of the clients they work with, SC or DV clearance is a must. These roles can be based out of Bristol or London.
These roles sit within a People and Change team, and their consultants engage with clients across strategic workforce planning and workforce futures, talent strategy and management, leadership development, performance and capability, cultural behavioural change, and managing and embracing change. Your experience will have been gained within a client facing position in a Management Consultancy, be that a Big 4, mid-market or boutique environment, or you may have worked as a strategic HR Business Partner or sat within a COE.
SC or DV clearance is an essential requirement, and this will be alongside experience that will include some of the following:
- Behavioural change management
- Working and interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
- Performance Management
- Developing tailored talent management solutions (including talent guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies) that lead to high performance and sustainable success
- Conducting training needs analysis and designing engaging training and capability development
- Organisational development
- Designing or remodelling functions and organisations for workforce futures and workforce optimisation
While you will be expected to be geographically mobile and able to travel, travel is likely to be limited to clients based in the South West with travel to London if Bristol based.
If you are interested in applying or would like further detail around these positions then please get in contact.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.