I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading brands within the technology sector who are looking for an Apprenticeship Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will focus on assisting the business with one of their key clients and is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced organisation. The role will focus on both attraction and retention of apprenticeship talent for one of the businesses key clients.
As the Apprenticeship Programme Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the end to end Apprenticeship Programme for the business
- Apprenticeship attraction across local schools/colleges
- Working with marketing specialists and suppliers to plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy for each campaign
- Running apprenticeship assessment centres
- Managing a portfolio of client relationships and projects ensuring the successful delivery of each campaign
- Managing the resourcing partners and associates delivering the project ensuring that each project has the resources required to deliver effectively
The ideal candidate will have had exposure within the apprenticeship/intern space and will be comfortable with internal and external stakeholder management.
This position is based in Livingston, Scotland and is paying approximately £35,000.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.