Drive & deliver the L&D strategy across APAC
Fast growing, highly successful, global manufacturing business
North Shore location; parking provided; $120K + super
Our client is a global market leader with a strong presence across the APAC region. Seeking to establish a strong learning culture which will have a positive impact on business performance and profitability, they have an opportunity for a L&D Manager to join their high performing HR team.
Reporting to the APAC HR Director and with one off-shore direct report, your remit covers all employees, ranging from executive leaders to a blue collar workforce. You will be comfortable interacting at all levels, consulting with the business to ensure you create the most appropriate L&D solutions.
A broad and varied role, you will coordinate the regional learning & development strategy and some immediate priorities will include:
- Embedding long term strategies & programs for developing & enhancing employees' leadership skills
- Support framework & process for development of technical & professional skills
- Develop comprehensive competency frameworks
- Develop & manage a Regional Learning catalogue
- Manage learning budget & related vendors
- Develop apprenticeship schemes
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have extensive L&D experience, comfortable working with senior leaders
- Discuss practical examples of embedding commercial L&D solutions
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs and making improvements where necessary
- Manage the L&D training plans, L&D budgets and vendor spend.
- Bring a practical and fun approach to your work, creating a high-energy L&D environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.