I am working with a global consultancy that are looking for a consultant to join their People and Change team to focus on Agile Transformations.
You do not need previous consulting experience for this role.
Ideally, you will have worked within the people function of an organisation that has been central in a move moved towards an agile workforce.
In this role:
- You will have excellent support to become the best management consultant you can be.
- You'll work with a range of clients to help them make the move to Agile.
- You will already understand the need for a cultural shift as well as the practical side of an agile transition and will be able to influence/coach stakeholders to see this - Having some experience in the L&D side of a change management programme will help you in this.
- You will work across a range of programmes to drive commercial success for a portfolio of financial services clients (circa 90% of the leading financial services institutions in the UK).
- There is the option to work across wider areas of Human Capital including HR Transformations; Change Management programmes and more.
- There are excellent opportunities to progress.
What do you get?
- An highly competitive salary
- Fantastic career opportunities both long and short term
- Great company benefits
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive working environment
- High level of personal development
This is a great opportunity to begin you career in consulting or take your consulting experience to the next level with a globally respected and award winning consultancy.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.