Administrator, in Learning / People Development team. Excellent opportunity with longer term progression, £25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits, based in Reading / From home
Working 3 days in the office & 2 days at home this is a great opportunity to work for a professional services firm and support the learning and development team across the UK with administration and coordination of the large trainee programme they run annually.
Supporting Managers and Senior Leaders you will provide support from an administrative perspective to around 250 employees. This will be a fast paced and demanding role, you will be required to use your initiative and think on your feet, managing your own deadlines and projects.
- Support the Learning and Development team with a wide range of administrative duties all related to training and development
- Provide full administration support covering the training lifecycle from onboarding through to professional development, supporting the trainers and training team
- Ensuring a consistent approach is had across all administration projects
- Work closely with the recruitment team when planning for the next intake of graduates and be responsible for all administrative duties relating to onboarding and training plans.
- Be first point of contact for queries across the business
- Update all booking requests, and support where needed.
- Other projects and duties as required
- Administration experience is essential, working to deadlines, managing a busy workload and prioritising
- Experience in a professional services firm is highly desirable and ideally within an Accountancy firm, or a similar sector
- Fully IT literate, strong MS Office skills required
- Excellent communication skills, able to work to deadlines, think on your feet and work autonomously.
- Able to lead projects and be a team player
If this is of interest, please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.