Frazer Jones 'HR on Demand' offers a pool of leading HR and WHSE contract professionals who are immediately available and ready to provide their expertise and specialist skills to enhance your business.
Frazer Jones can offer fast solutions to your short and long fixed-term contract job openings, or temporary and interim roles. Our deep networks in HR gained over many years means that across all areas of Human Resources, from HR Directors to HRBPs, HR Generalists to HR Change & Transformation specialists, we are able to supply you with the very best specialist HR talent you need quickly and effectively.
Due to our well-developed network, our WHSE, Risk and Wellbeing division is able to deliver in a very timely manner, contracting placements across all industries in Health, Safety & Risk Management, Wellbeing, Workers' Compensation and Injury Management, both locally and regionally. Our specialists provide considered advice to your requirements by gaining a clear understanding of your business needs.
Below is a selection of some of our top HR and WHSE Professionals across the Melbourne region who are ready to start work now or at short notice.
- HR Director with strong commercial capability gained from roles within Professional Services, FMCG and Manufacturing
- Has project led the successful global implementation of a competency framework to instil common development, career and succession plans.
- Has built HR function from scratch for a business of 650 people with 6 sites across Australia delivering improved APAC results via improved efficiency and volumes, leadership effectiveness and driving cultural change.
- Led large-scale organisational change and embedded new cultures and ways of working to attract and retain top talent
- Immediately available having relocated back to Melbourne from New York
Group GM HR
- Engaging and confident senior level HR practitioner who has operated at HR Director level in ASX listed businesses as well as Telco and Not-For-Profit
- Effective change agent with large-scale HR project management experience
- Expertise in managing complex restructures and designing and leading integration and culture change programs
- Developed 3-year HR strategy for 4000-person business with focus on digital transformation, diversity and inclusion and improved engagement and productivity
- Project managed transformation of HR function saving $1.5 million including restructuring recruitment process and implementation of new HR software
Head of Organisational Design/Senior HR Manager
- Senior HR Generalist with over 19 years of experience within the commercial and not for profit sector
- Extensive experience of delivering HR and OD strategy within complex and resource poor environments
- Strong Business Partnering experience and demonstrated high level stakeholder management
- In her last role, reporting to the CEO, led the People and Culture department of 14 during a period of significant change and restructure
- Commercial, ambitious, dedicated, and passionate about HR
- HR Degree & MBA Qualified
Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
- Senior Talent Acquisition Lead with over 13 years of experience with the IT /Tech start up sector
- Over 10 years of In-depth IT/Digital recruitment, People and & Culture and HR
- Extensive used of HR systems including Success Factors, Sales force, Greenhouse Software, Jira, BambooHR
- Designed and executed numerous Talent strategies globally
- Hands on end to end recruitment internally for corporate and start up clients
- Professional and dynamic HR Leader with over 10 years of experience gained within Professional Services, Retail and Property Development
- Strategic and operational leader gained within matrix organisations globally
- Stronger leadership experience and high level of influence across key stakeholder groups
- Brought into her last organisation to successfully lead the people strategy
- Strong IR/ER experience within leading brand FMCG
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery
- Experience in global corporates and Australian Healthcare businesses
- Developed core people analytics dashboards to analyse data and efficiently report key trends and points of interest to key stakeholders and senior leadership team
- Advanced in HCM Workday, Kronos, Mercury, Chris21 and Microsoft product suite
- Experience in Australia and UK
- Extensive experience within professional services delivering HR & OD projects across engagement, talent & succession management, performance management, recruitment & remuneration
- Strong attention to detail and a keen interest in HRIS. System skills include Oracle, Chris21, Page Up, PeopleSoft, Learning Management Systems, VMware, Service Now and HR onboard
- Highly knowledgeable in Employment Law Essentials and Fair Work Act
- Recently played a critical role in 2020 Remuneration review process from start to finish including assisting in Mercer benchmarking analysis
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- A highly competent senior manager with control of key WHS critical risks such as Occupational Violence and Aggression, Working Alone, Vehicle Safety and Emergency Management
- Over 5 years in Supply Chain with a strong understanding of the nuances of the FMCG industry
- Excellent skills in coaching and mentoring leaders on role modelling visible and effective safety leadership
- Experience in industries such as Milk/Wine transport, provides her with sound understanding of the risks on logistics
- Exceptional communication skills in hand with a breadth of experience
- Grad Cert OHS, Auditor, Risk
- Highly qualified and experienced senior Health & Safety executive with an extensive strategic and operational background within leading global FMCG organisations.
- Broad experience in commercial, manufacturing and supply chain and retail environments with leadership experience and involvement in cross functional / matrix organisations
- Strong technical skills in safety and environment, systems, workers compensation, injury management, designing and streamlining OHS processes, safety culture change programs and wellbeing.
- Proven ability to deliver results in an environment focussed on continuous improvement and zero harm
- Diploma of Health Science OHS, Nursing & Risk